Wednesday 22 August 2012

The very first post: Coral's Room.


I have enjoyed reading blogs for many years, they have provided hours of reading and endless sources of inspiration to me. I have learnt so many skills from bloggers who continuously take the time to share their knowledge and experiences for everyone to benefit from. After lurking for so long, I hope to be able to contribute in any tiny way to this lovely online community of crafters.

Being a 'Professional Starter' I have many works in progress, hopefully this blog will provide an incentive to finish and share my Works In Progress 'WIPs' which are currently stashed away in a number of places in my room, Hannah Coral's Room!

...and it’s also an opportunity to experience the happiness of starting even more crafty projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment